[gmx-users] Fwd: Implicit solvent simulations using GROMACS-2016

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:48:51 CEST 2018

Hi,

Implicit solvation has been untested since 4.5.7, unfortunately, and has
been removed after we release GROMACS 2018. As the comment suggests,
nothing is particularly trustworthy since 4.5.7, but anecdotally,
simulations running on a single rank have been working fine (so for a
multi-sim of N simulations, use N ranks).

Mark