[gmx-users] -rerun with energygrps

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 04:07:51 CEST 2018

This is 2018, I will compare later. The issue is mostly sort of solved,
as I just moved all of electrostatics to 'cut-off' with a large radius
for the rerun.

I first thought it was because the system was not neutral (ion + water
without the counterion, so it refused to report the PME part), but same
behavior with a counterion.

It would be interesting to see if you guys could independently reproduce
this with me supplying just the mdp files. Just a 3x3x3 box with a
single K+ ion and TIP4P water. em followed by 1 ns NPT (Berendsen)
relax, followed by 10 ns NPT production test.

Alex