[gmx-users] g_sans calculation

Alexey Shvetsov alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru
Wed Apr 11 13:13:37 CEST 2018

Hi!

Details of implementation described here doi:10.1134/S1027451013060372
Cryson doesnt do time averaging. However for sinlge frame it shows same
results as g_sans

João Henriques писал 23-02-2018 23:48:
> I understand your pain, and the same could be said about gmx saxs as
> well.
> As Micholas said, CRYSON might be a good choice as far as implicit
> solvent
> methods go. Please notice that CRYSON is closed source, but it is well
> documented in the literature (it is basically a reimplementation of
> CRYSOL*).
>
> *Svergun, D., Barberato, C., & Koch, M. H. (1995). J. Appl.
> Crystallogr.,
> 28(6), 768-773

> On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 9:14 PM, Udaya Dahal <dahal.udaya at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  Dear Gromacs Users,
>>
>> I am calculating the g_sans in the simulation but I am not able to
>> find how
>> it is calculated. The help content is minimal. I am just wondering if
>> anyone has looked into how it is calculated (any reference to
>> algorithm?).
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>>
>> * Please search the archive at http://www.gromacs.org/
>> Support/Mailing_Lists/GMX-Users_List before posting!

>> * For (un)subscribe requests visit

Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD
Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
FSBI Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute,
Leningrad region, Gatchina, Russia
mailto:alexxyum at gmail.com
mailto:alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru