[gmx-users] RMSF started increasing after 60 ns simulation

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Apr 11 20:44:33 CEST 2018

On 4/11/18 11:17 AM, MD wrote:
> Hi Justin,
> Another quick question. When we talk about more independent runs, did you
> mean a run with another force field or just simply repeating the run?

Depends on what you're trying to prove. If you want to demonstrate that
your results are not an artifact of a force field bias, you'd run
(multiple) simulations with different force fields. Typically, people
just initiate new simulations with the same force field from different
starting velocities.

-Justin