[gmx-users] force field parameters for Fe3O4?

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:20:40 CEST 2018

Hello,

this depends on the force field you are using. Some of them use
parameters from a QM optimization and partial charge calculation.
But even then you need to be careful that the results from the QM are
not just random numbers :)

But I'm not sure myself how I would tackle something like Magnetite
right now, as it would also require obtaining parameters for the LJ
interactions.

Cheers!