[gmx-users] Domain decomposition error

Dawid das addiw7 at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:09:05 CEST 2018

Well, I do not do anything special when preparing this system compared to
other systems that do not show this issue.

I have carefuly inspected my system and I know what is wrong. I did some
manipulations to PDB file due to missing fragment of
residue and accidentally put NZ atom of Lysine like 3.5 nm from the
side-chain carbon...

Sorry for bothering.

Best wishes,
Dawid