[gmx-users] build virus envelop

sunyeping sunyeping at aliyun.com
Mon Apr 16 03:27:27 CEST 2018

Dear everyone,

Do you have a tutorial of building a virus lip bilayer envelope with its glycoproteins for MD simulation? Recenetly some MD simulation have done with the envelope  of some viruses such as influenza virus (Reddy et al., 2015) and dengue virus (Marzinek et al., 2016, Structure). However, I cannot find a detailed description about the envelope building model process. I would whether anyone here has an expertise of doing this and could give me some guidance. Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Yeping Sun