[gmx-users] Fwd: installion of gromacs 5.07

SHAHEE ISLAM islamshahee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:19:12 CEST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SHAHEE ISLAM <islamshahee at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:16:41 +0530
Subject: installion of gromacs 5.07
To: gromacs.org_gmx-users at maillist.sys.kth.se

hi,
i am just new of gromacs.I want to install the gromacs 5.07.I am
following this tutorial
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Installation_Instructions_5.0

at first i have install cmake3.2.0.then follow this
tar xfz gromacs-5.0.7.tar.gz
cd gromacs-5.0.7
mkdir build
cd build
cmake .. -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON -DREGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAD=ON
but atfer the last command i am getting this error

-- No compatible CUDA toolkit found (v4.0+), disabling native GPU acceleration
CMake Error at cmake/gmxTestSimd.cmake:100 (message):
  Cannot find SSE4.1 compiler flag.  Use a newer compiler, or choose SSE2
  SIMD (slower).
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:729 (gmx_test_simd)

See also "/data/gromacs/gromacs-5.0.7/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/data/gromacs/gromacs-5.0.7/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

How can i solve the problem and go for the further steps.Please help me.
Thanking you
shahee