[gmx-users] installion of gromacs 5.07

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:30:47 CEST 2018

Hi,

No, CUDA is a toolkit for compiling and running on GPUs. A compiler is a
program for turning source code into something a computer can run. Your OS
seems quite old, so the default compiler is too old to be useful for
compiling GROMACS. How to decide what to do to get an updated compiler is
not really on topic here, because it's so specific to your OS.

Mark