[gmx-users] trjconv ndec not working

Paul Bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:41:51 CEST 2018

Hello Eric,

I had a look at the code for writing gro files and it looks to me that
it is only able to write three decimal places there.
There is a comment in the code that mentions that writing other
precisions has been removed.
This means that we need to update the man page text to not be confusing.

Cheers

Paul