[gmx-users] gmx wham (again)

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 03:39:01 CEST 2018

It is definitely not (confinement of the pore on one hand, bulk solvent on
the other), but WHAM bases all of its calculations on the forces or
displacements in the orthogonal direction... I do suspect there's something
wrong with using the restraints here, but aside from some form of coupling
between components can't put my finger on it... How this coupling would
arise, and in what amount, I don't really have a good feeling for that. And
that magic cylinder isn't working. What to do?.. :)