[gmx-users] Gromacs 2018.1 Errors while working with tutorial; gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 168, Issue 101

Adarsh V. K. adarsh_p130085bt at nitc.ac.in
Tue Apr 24 05:57:40 CEST 2018

Dear Justin A. Lemkul,

Thank you for the suggestions. Would you please suggest how the
modifications can be applied? (In an example)

1) -maxwarn
Is it
gmx grompp -f ions.mdp -c 1AKI_solv.gro -p topol.top -o ions.tpr -maxwarn

2) ' remove PME from the .mdp file ' - how we can achieve this - just
comment / delete the PME line? or can you attach a modified .mdp file?

Regards,
Adarsh V. K.
Research scholar (PhD)
NITC