[gmx-users] Gromacs 2018.1 Errors while working with tutorial; gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 168, Issue 108

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:47:34 CEST 2018

Hi,

Position restraints require you to say to which positions you are
restraining. grompp now requires you to be explicit about that, rather than
assuming you want the positions contained in the -c file, because people
found that mysterious and wondered which coordinates they were restraining
do. So if you want the old behaviour, use grompp -c some.gro -r some.gro

Mark