[gmx-users] [ implicit_genborn_params ] for Gromos54a7 FF

Alex alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:59:28 CET 2018

Dear all.
I wonder where the [ implicit_genborn_params ] section should come in the
below topol.top file for which the Gromos54a7 force fields are used?

For the Amber and OPLS-FF I notice that all the [ implicit_genborn_params ]
parameters are in a gbsa.itp file but that was not the case for Gromos54a7
and even it did not worked when I created a gbsa.itp for for gromos5a7.

%-------------TOP-----------
#include "/u/alex/.local/gromos54a7.ff/forcefield.itp"
;
#include "A.itp"
#include "B.itp"
#include "C.itp"