[gmx-users] mdrun-adjusted cutoffs?!

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 06:57:00 CET 2018

Hi,

There's two ways to specify the long-range grid requirements (either
fourierspacing, or fourier-nx and friends,, see
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation//current/user-guide/mdp-options.html#ewald).
The tuning will override fourierspacing in the same way that it does
rcoulomb. I assume it does not override a manual specification of the grid
dimensions, but I haven't tried it. Have noted to the dev team that we
should check and document that.

Mark