[gmx-users] Mean square displacement on Log-Log plot?

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Mon Dec 10 21:34:37 CET 2018

Hi,

unusual request, but here goes. I am dealing with a referee to one of my
papers who is asking for a mean square displacement plots:

"a log-log plot of the MSD vs. time, from which one could judge whether
the long-time limit subject to multiple collisions and obstructions is
actually reached."

Any clue what the referee is looking for? References?

Cheers,
Head of Department, Cell & Molecular Biology, Uppsala University.
Box 596, SE-75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone: +46184714205.
http://www.icm.uu.se