[gmx-users] contact analysis between the all backbone of same protein

SHAHEE ISLAM islamshahee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 10:57:44 CET 2018

hi,
i am doing the contact between the all backbone beads within a protein
by using the below command.
gmx mdmat -f *.trr/xtc -s *.tpr -n index.ndx -mean dm.xpm -t 0.5
where -t is trunc distance.what value should i use for martini coarse
grained system because by changing -t value the plots are also
changes.
thanking you
shahee