[gmx-users] error on opening gmx_mpi

p buscemi pbuscemi at q.com
Wed Dec 19 17:04:53 CET 2018

here is the output from the gmx_mpi command. I would think the correct version of mdrun would be installed. maybe I could point to it in my PATH ??

hms at rgb2 ~/Desktop/PVP20k $ gmx_mpi
:-) GROMACS - gmx_mpi, 2019-beta1 (-:
GROMACS is written by:
GROMACS: gmx_mpi, version 2019-beta1
Executable: /usr/local/gromacs/bin/gmx_mpi
Data prefix: /usr/local/gromacs
Working dir: /home/hms/Desktop/PVP20k
Command line:
gmx_mpi

SYNOPSIS
gmx [-[no]h] [-[no]quiet] [-[no]version] [-[no]copyright] [-nice <int>]
[-[no]backup]