[gmx-users] Response required

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Sat Dec 29 15:01:19 CET 2018

Your using more atoms than LigParGen allows. Try generating a topology for a trimer, tetramer, and pentamer (if you can) and then use the resulting output topologies as a template for building 3 types of PEO residues: 1 with a linkage to the beginning of the chain, 1 with a linkage to the end of the chain, and one between two central monomers, in the gromacs rtp file.

Micholas Dean Smith, PhD. MRSC
Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Center for Molecular Biophysics