[gmx-users] GMX 2018 regression tests: cufftPlanMany R2C plan failure (error code 5)

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:40:38 CET 2018

 I keep getting bounce messages from the list, so in case things didn't get
posted...

1. We enabled PM -- still times out.
2. 3-4 days ago we had very fast runs with GPU (2016.4), so I don't know if
we miraculously broke everything to the point where our $25K box performs
worse than Mark's laptop. That in itself might be publishable...
3. I will run tests on a system, for which I know the performance with
2016.4 so we can compare, especially with -pme gpu

Thanks,

Alex