[gmx-users] GMX 2018 regression tests: cufftPlanMany R2C plan failure (error code 5)

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 20:27:09 CET 2018

Note that the actual mdrun performance need not be affected both of it's
it's a driver persistence issue (you'll just see a few seconds lag at mdrun
startup) or some other CUDA application startup-related lag (an mdrun run
does mostly very different kind of things than this set of particular unit
tests).

--
Szilárd