[gmx-users] Fwd: EULA clarification

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 21:37:19 CET 2018

Hi,

Some of you might have seen the discuss about NVIDIA license changes
targeting commercial usage of GeForce cards in very large data centers.

We’ve talked a bit to NVIDIA over the holidays. They never had the
intention of targeting academic usage, but since I mentioned it was likely
very important to all of you that there is an on-the-record statement about
this, I’m very happy they came through quickly. This is an on-the-record
statement you can share.

Basically - all academic usage is fine.

Cheers,

Erik