[gmx-users] Related to REMD

ISHRAT JAHAN jishrat17 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 07:50:07 CET 2018

Hi Sudip
For doing REMD,I have generated the five seed conformation using trjconv
command. I have taken only 10 temperature from the temperature generating
tool, now i want to know whether i have to generate different .tpr file
using one conformation at all temperature or all conformations at all
temperature. Will you please tell me what to do as i am unable to
understand?
Thanks in advance