[gmx-users] -inter command

zaved at tezu.ernet.in zaved at tezu.ernet.in
Mon Jan 15 11:35:36 CET 2018

Dear Gromacs Users

I have an query regarding gmx pdb2gmx -inter command.

Do we use -inter command only for setting the protonation state of charged
amino acids in order to perform simulation at different pH?

Thank You

Regards
Zaved Hazarika
Research Scholar
Dept. Of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology,
Tezpur University,
India

* * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *
This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and destroy it from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to deliver error free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, or may contain viruses. The recipient must verify the integrity of this e-mail message.