[gmx-users] force field parameters clashing

Harsha Ravishankar harsha.ravishankar at scilifelab.se
Mon Jan 15 19:27:29 CET 2018

Hello Justin,

Thanks for the reply. I only make use of Charmm GUI to generate the
membrane patch, as I need to orient my protein in a particular orientation.
However when I made use of the .itp forcefield files in gmx grompp -f
ions.mdp -c solvate.gro -p topol.top -o ions.tpr I get errors stating Couldn't
find topology match for atomtype NP.

I am not sure as to what is the source of such errors.

best wishes

Harsha