[gmx-users] why does gromacs want to draw a cmap covering my new inserted residue?

MD refmac5 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 20:56:12 CET 2018

updated, I figured it is because my N and CA have different type names than
charmm, which is weird cause I used CHARMM GUI to get the itp files for the
modified amino acid. Would it be an easy fix if I manually change those two
atom names or I should go a different route for the cmap problem?

Thanks,

Ming