[gmx-users] six member ring won't stay flat

MD refmac5 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:40:40 CET 2018

​Hi! You are completely right about the parametrization. I found the
pyrodoxal in charmm and I think I am going to start over to combine it with
lys which can reduce input from outside source to make charmm happy.
however I left the md.mdp run yesterday and this morning i found the methyl
group is fixed, the ring went back to flat... not quite sure what happened
between minimization and simulation.  ​but yes I wouldn't really trust the
results based on the discrepancies. Thanks for the advice :)

Ming