[gmx-users] Electron density using g_density

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:06:50 CET 2018

Hi All,

I did a short test on this. Following is the results.

I made two electron.dat files,

one like:
1
N = 7

and the second one like:
2
N = 7
N = 7

I also made an index.ndx with these groups:
r lipid1 & a N
r lipid2 & a N

Next, I calculated the electron density for these two groups using two
electron.dat files, separately.

The results are exactly the same.
Cheers