[gmx-users] tilt angle for POPC

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 20:44:21 CET 2018

I did more tests and here are the conclusions for the pick mentioned
earlier.

The pick appears when the -binw gets smaller and smaller.
For the default value of gangle (which is 1), one cannot detect such a pick
and you will get a normal distribution.
Even for a -binw of 0.1 everything looks fine.
However, for -binw of lower than 0.1, e.g. 0.5 or so, the picks appear.

Well, is this a problem with POPC simulation, POPC topology, POPC
parameters, the algorithm behind gangle, or it is what is really happening
and we do not detect it due to the NOT enough Small value of -binw in the
histogram?
I vote for the last option.

Cheers,