[gmx-users] An conda package for installing gromacs 4.5.5 on 64-bit linux system

蕭毅 hsiaoyi0504 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 05:26:51 CET 2018

Hi gromacs users:

I just wrote this to share that I write a conda package let you to install
gromacs 4.5.5 on 64-bit linux system:
https://anaconda.org/hsiaoyi0504/gromacs

The objective of this package is to let people build applications based on
gromacs more easier, such as prediction system based on result produced by
gromacs. Some similar work for gromas 4.6.5 is in bioconda:
https://anaconda.org/bioconda/gromacs. If you have any question or
suggestion, you can email me or leave message on issue system of repo for
the source code to build the conda package.
https://github.com/hsiaoyi0504/conda_gromacs_4.5.5.

Best regards,
Leo (Yi Hsiao)