[gmx-users] An conda package for installing gromacs 4.5.5 on 64-bit

蕭毅 hsiaoyi0504 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:10:30 CET 2018

Hi James, Joao:

Thanks for your reply. I know the 4.5.5 is a old version, but I found some
useful paper used this version, and some of my work in graduate school is
based on the method developed on this version. At the same time, my work is
a stand-alone software application. I had a hard time trying to simplify
the procedure to building the enviroment needed by my software application,
so I initially developed this to solve some of the headache and thought
that it might be helpful to other people who also want to build
applications based on gromacs. I can also try to provide packages for newer
version of gromacs, but I left the gromacs for a while. What are the most
few important versions that you think I should support first ?

Best regards,
Leo (Yi Hsiao)