[gmx-users] gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 165, Issue 117

Sarai G saraigur2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:02:48 CET 2018

​Hello,

Line 14 relates to the ions, not the QS21. In all runs and testing, the
error was always relating to the ions. Different systems both with and
without ions were created using QS21 and other molecules and the error only
appeared when there were ions involved. Ensuring that the reference line
was in fact the ions and not the QS21 was the first thing I did.

Sarai​