[gmx-users] Rupture force definition

Rakesh Mishra rockinbhu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 08:41:46 CET 2018

Thanks for reply.

Dear Justin

Is it possible to transform .xtc file in the form of .pdb formate
excluding solvent and ion molecules simultaneously.
I am familiar to do this with "trjconv" command. But by using this we can
transform .xtc file in the form of .pdb formate,
where water molecules and ions gets also present in the .pdb formate. How
it is possible to save only system coordinates
rather than solvent ( water molecules ) molecules and ions  at the same
time .