[gmx-users] Output velocities and forces for each step?

Shrinath Kumar shrinath.kumar at ucdconnect.ie
Fri Jan 26 06:18:20 CET 2018

1. No, they are written at whatever frequency you specify in your mdp file.
Look at the nstxout, nstvout and nstfout options. You can choose to write
them to the .trr file at each step if you wish.
3. You can use gmx traj -ov -of

On 26 January 2018 at 04:55, Mohd Farid Ismail <mohd.farid.ismail at yandex.com