[gmx-users] Using libgromacs in a CMake project built on the fly?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 14:51:51 CET 2018

Hi,

In theory, one can compose CMake projects like that, but we have not tried
to make that work with GROMACS. A better approach is probably to use a
CMake external project to build GROMACS and thereby install it into the
build tree. That installation has a FindGROMACS.cmake file that your main
project can be told to use.

Mark