[gmx-users] KALP15 in DPPC

negar habibzadeh negarhze at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 21:22:30 CET 2018

my peptide is a cpp (cell penetrating peptide) . i am going to simulation
this peptide in dopc bilayer , i did lots of methods to build the system
but in nvt step i saw water inside dopc (i used posre for water but when i
removed it to run npt or md ,my problem was not solved ).Is it true that my
peptide causes water to enter into the membrane because it is a cpp???