[gmx-users] Metal organic framework energy minimization

Lakshman Ji Verma lakshmanjivrm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:33:19 CEST 2018

Based on these figures it appears that bonds are breaking which means they
are not defined correctly in your topology file.
Based on my experience, you might want to look in your .rtp file and ZIF
gro/pdb file and check the sequence of the atoms. All three files must have
the same sequence of atoms given that bonds are correct defined.

Thanks!
Lakshman