[gmx-users] Cavity in the system after NVT equilibration

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 06:28:34 CEST 2018

Equilibration under NVT is a very bizarre approach, I am not even going
to ask why you're doing this.

I am known for perverse use of Gromacs, but please follow EM > NPT
equilibration (Berendsen thermostat, etc) > production.

The fact that you don't see the cavity at high temperature is that you
have overheated gas under high pressure. The fact that annealing it down
brings back the cavity means that the physics works and everyone should
rejoice.

Alex