[gmx-users] Groove width

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Sat Jun 2 21:22:28 CEST 2018

Den 2018-06-02 kl. 11:06, skrev spss4 at iacs.res.in:
> Hi all
> I am doing simulation of DNA molecule. I want to calculate groove width of
> DNA in GROMACS. How to do this? Someone please help.
>
> Thanks
> Sunipa
Just out of curiosity, what does that tell you? I understand it may be
interesting for structure prediction or qualitative structure
comparisons, but what chemistry is encoded in the groove width?

Head of Department, Cell & Molecular Biology, Uppsala University.
Box 596, SE-75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone: +46184714205.
http://www.icm.uu.se