[gmx-users] Box dimension

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:33:56 CEST 2018

I'm kind and civil, practically a sweetheart. I just can't put smiley
faces everywhere! On the other hand, it does not hurt to try things and
have a little bit of initiative. I don't know why I am telling you this,
like you've never supervised students... Also, CNTs are simulated
exactly the same way (within these forcefield flavors) as pretty much
anything else you can think of. That is, until one day when you guys
decide to come with a testing Gromacs version that includes FFs not
relying on permanent topologies. ;)

Alex