[gmx-users] Box dimension

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:02:24 CEST 2018

I will be using more smileys, I promise -- especially given how often I
post. You know how wrong Landau was when he said: "Doing science out of
politeness always results in complete lack of science AND politeness." A
rude person that guy was!

By the way, those postdocs, they should check out the LAMMPS board and
see what Axel Kohlmeyer does when you ask a question. ;)

Alex