[gmx-users] Centering the molecule

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:51:26 CEST 2018

Hi,

Trjconv -pbc mol is documented to do a particular thing.

If that's not what you want, even though it may have coincidentally done
what you wanted on some other trajectory, then please reconsider that
choice.

If it's not doing what it says, it would be good to see some more detail
than "it doesn't work how I expected."

Mark