[gmx-users] Doubts in visualisation of sdf output

Apramita Chand apramita.chand at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 18:04:21 CEST 2018

Dear Justin,
Thanks for your reply.
I followed your suggestion and generated the output for urea SDF
(gride_urea.cube) and water SDF(grid_water.cube).
When I visualise both together, I get a picture that is attached in the
link as follows:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lTF-0pSG4-6p0dQ2W7IQWPiz8CnW5CtO

The isovalue was found to be 30 for grid_urea.cube while isovalue=20 was
found to be more suitable for grid_water.cube.
Is it okay if the isovalues differ?

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Apramita