[gmx-users] Doubts in g_select and g_trjconv

Apramita Chand apramita.chand at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:02:09 CEST 2018

With reference to my earlier message, I have also tried the g_trjorder
command giving reference group as Backbone.

When I give the command,
g_trjorder -f 100ns_nc_72um2.xtc -s md.tpr -nshell nshell_urea.xvg -r 0.45
-da 0

I am getting reasonable no.of urea molecules like 6,8,9,etc.  Same goes for
water moelcules.

But when I add -com option, all of the numebrs decrease to 0 or 1.

So is it wrong to add -com option? Considering we're already specifying -da
as 0?

Yours sincerely,
Apramita Chand