[gmx-users] water flow

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:37:05 CEST 2018

Hi Justin,

Looking at acc-grps text in the manual, it's a bit unclear how a
constant flow rate would be achieved in this case. Is a constant force
in the amount of molecule mass, times the acceleration vector applied to
each molecule in the group, or is there actual acceleration magically
maintained?

Thanks,

Alex