[gmx-users] some confusion about cut-off radius in parameters

张明敏 zhangmm at mail.iggcas.ac.cn
Wed Jun 13 10:35:29 CEST 2018

Dear all;

When I set the simulation parameters, I found that there are many settings about the cut-off radius in mdp file. After looking at manual in detail, I still have several questions:

1,In the manual 4.5.5(p18 3.4.2, pair lists generation), there are concepts of "rshort" and "rlong". Are they the same meaning of "rlist" and "rlistlong"?

2, what is the relationship between "rcoulomb"("rvdw")  and "rlistlong"  ?

--

 Zhang Mingmin
 Chao Yang, Beijing , CHINA
MAIL: zhamgmingmin15 at mails.ucas.ac.cn