[gmx-users] Increase of 5-helix count

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:59:40 CEST 2018

Hi,

No single trajectory constitutes an experiment that should be expected to
be replicable. You might have observed where the sun appeares to be at dawn
today, but they observed where it was on November 7, 2014 and neither of
those observations tells you anything about the range of positions the sun
could actually appear to rise at, unless you have seen the sun rise for a
couple of years.

Mark