[gmx-users] High pressure

Alex alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:40:42 CEST 2018

Hi,
The "compressibility          = 0.0 4.46e-5" means box is fixed in X-Y
directions and free to change only in Z direction. I agree that fixing the
box in two direction might be the reason for such huge pressure in spied
of  setting the ref-p = 1. The question is that why the pressure does not
ultimately get release in the Z direction?
Also, is this pressure is an artificial pressure so that it can be ignored?
If so, how I can find out (to be reported) the current real pressure in the
system in such situation?

Regards,
Alex