[gmx-users] Regarding the code for HB auto-correlation function code

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Fri Jun 15 08:01:11 CEST 2018

Den 2018-06-15 kl. 07:39, skrev Dilip.H.N:
> Sir,
> I have done the simulation of amino-acid+water+cosolvents in GROMACS and
> now i want to calculate the HB auto-correlation functions.In GROMACS
> there is only intermittent HB and not Continuous HB. And hence i am
> trying with MDAnalysis which is a python module but in vain.
>
> I have read your paper entitled "Thermodynamics of Hydrogen Bonding in
> Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic Media" and is really a good paper sir.
>
> I want to know how did how to calculate the HB Auto-correlation
> functions there.
> Which programming language did you use for the code, sir? If possible
> can u share the code or help me here sir..
>
> Any suggestions are highly appreciated sir.
>
> Thank you.

You can do the continuous version with gmx hbond -life as well, but as
we argue in the paper, the non-continuous version is more meaningful,
since the continuous version depends on the frequency of saving the
trajectory.

Please ask further questions on the gmx-users mailing list.

> ---
> With Best Regards,
>
> Dilip.H.N
> PhD Student.
> Mailtrack
> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&>
> 	Sender notified by
> Mailtrack
> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&>
> 06/15/18, 11:09:42 AM

Head of Department, Cell & Molecular Biology, Uppsala University.
Box 596, SE-75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone: +46184714205.
http://www.icm.uu.se