[gmx-users] No line with moleculetype 'SOL' found the [ molecules ] section

Gonzalez Fernandez, Cristina cristina.gonzalezfdez at unican.es
Tue Jun 19 09:59:52 CEST 2018

Dear Gromacs users,
I am trying adding Na ions:
genion -s ions.tpr -o 1lipidA_solv.g96 -p lipidA_gromacsBien.top -pname NA -np 2

But I get this error:
Fatal error:
No line with moleculetype 'SOL' found the [ molecules ] section of file 'lipidA_gromacsBien.top'

I have check the .top file and I have defined "SOL" in the [ moleculetype ] section before [ molecules ] section:
[ moleculetype ]
; molname       nrexcl
SOL             3
[ molecules ]
; Compound        #mols
MOL_1                 1
SOL                4049
Also, I have checked the Gromacs manual and other Gromacs users discussion. However, I don´t know how to solve this error, because I think SOL is well defined in the .top file.
I attach the .top file
Could anyone help me?
Any help would be appreciated.
Best,